Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gold Standard Gamsat lectures, worth going or not?

Options
  • 12-11-2018 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys, I am asking the guys who went for Brett Ferdinand's lectures in Dublin are they any good? I only heard bad things about that, people were not happy and it was expensive as well. What's your experience, how would you compare those lectures with similar classes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Recap

crocko996 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I am asking the guys who went for Brett Ferdinand's lectures in Dublin are they any good? I only heard bad things about that, people were not happy and it was expensive as well. What's your experience, how would you compare those lectures with similar classes?

Please don't waste money on classes. The knowledge you need for the GAMSAT can easily be learned using free resources or a few books.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 crocko996

My thought exactly, thank you, if you look out there on the web and take your time you will get much more and much better information than what's in the G.S. books and your man's lectures.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Recap

crocko996 wrote: »
    My thought exactly, thank you, if you look out there on the web and take your time you will get much more and much better information than what's in the G.S. books and your man's lectures.

Indeed! The key to the GAMSAT isn't so much the knowledge but how you apply it. I highly recommend using Khan's Academy as an outline and working from there.

Advertisement