Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mevo plus always showing out to in swing path

Options
  • 29-04-2021 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Got myself a mevo plus and just breaking it in here now. When I set it up as per instructions using camera etc and proceeded to hit a few shots it has shown all of my shots to have an out to in swing. with closed club face as well this has pretty much every shot going well left.
    So I took it to the range, using my own golf balls, my natural draw still there when I hit the ball and watch it fly, but the mevo still shows each shot as having a far bigger draw than the actual shot displays in real flight. Have I got it set up incorrect or is there any custom settings I can adjust?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Mine seems to be working fine since I got it so I’m not much help, but this site would be your best bet.

https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/flightscope

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Sipper

Got myself a mevo plus and just breaking it in here now. When I set it up as per instructions using camera etc and proceeded to hit a few shots it has shown all of my shots to have an out to in swing. with closed club face as well this has pretty much every shot going well left.
    So I took it to the range, using my own golf balls, my natural draw still there when I hit the ball and watch it fly, but the mevo still shows each shot as having a far bigger draw than the actual shot displays in real flight. Have I got it set up incorrect or is there any custom settings I can adjust?

Check that it is aimed correctly at a specific target.
    Check that you have it set up for a right hander, presuming you are right handed.
    Check for ios updates recently released.
    Flightscope Ireland rep is Sergio Coyle from Spawell Driving Range, Dublin.
    Contact Flightscope support support@flightscopemevo.com

Advertisement