Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for short films online

Options
  • 21-11-2016 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭

Inion an fhiaclora

Filleann an feall

Cead Ghra

Any of those available to stream online??

I can buy a dvd for 15 but usually these things are available to stream...but I can't find them.

Any help please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭pandoraj09

They are on the IFI website...Just put gearrscannain into the search engine. Also they are all on youtube...just put the name of the film in to the youtube search box. There are some other ones that pop up when you search on youtube..foireann codladh and an creatúr..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Ifi website doesnt work for me. Does it play them for you?

None of the above are on youtibe either.

Filleann feall has a version that starts halfway through

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

All three of those films are available for me on the Irish Film Board website.

www.thisisirishfilm.ie/shorts/

Click on "Gearrscannain" under the box that says "browse all shorts". If it's not working you might have to update your media player or reset your browser settings.

Some of the stuff in there is top quality, even if some of them are starting to show their age at this stage!

Advertisement