Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions Answered About the Weather

Options
  • 25-08-2015 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭

I have officially read over 10 books of the study of meteorology including 1001 Questions Answered About the Weather by Frank H. Forrester. If you have any questions about the weather, feel free to ask anytime! For example, why was March 2013 so different to March 2012 in Ireland? Or what caused the unseasonable heat at the end of February and during March 2012? So as I said, feel free to ask!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

sryanbruen wrote: »
    I have officially read over 10 books of the study of meteorology including 1001 Questions Answered About the Weather by Frank H. Forrester. If you have any questions about the weather, feel free to ask anytime! For example, why was March 2013 so different to March 2012 in Ireland? Or what caused the unseasonable heat at the end of February and during March 2012? So as I said, feel free to ask!

The weather forum is a place everyone can discuss and ask questions about weather
    - there is no need to set up a specific thread where people can ask you questions

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement