Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I take Thursday off?

Options
  • 28-03-2012 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

I was home for lunch today and the sun was so warm i sat outside to eat, really didn't want to go back to work! Anyway, everyone knows Annula Leave is very precious and I was thinking should I take Tomorrow afternoon off? Will it be as warm as today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I took this entire week off. Best decision in a long time. I'm about 5 shades darker than I was on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭To Alcohol

Just back from a schools camogie match and a gaelic football match. Savage weather. Just to be outside in it is the best feeling in the world. Love it love love it.. Fingers crossed we get a scorcher this summer.

It's imperative you take Thursday off and enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Taking a half day, work the morning, relax the afternoon..perfect!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Take the day off, but spend it wisely!

Life is very short and we don't get many days like this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭knowit12

Catxscotch wrote: »
    I was home for lunch today and the sun was so warm i sat outside to eat, really didn't want to go back to work! Anyway, everyone knows Annula Leave is very precious and I was thinking should I take Tomorrow afternoon off? Will it be as warm as today?

Weather is meant to go pretty crap from tomrrow on - when I say crap I mean temp is gonna drop and more clouds rather then sun.

Altough on the other hand the weather man is not always right.

You should take the day off, it's only one day at the end of the day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Catxscotch wrote: »

Depends what part of the country you're in. If you're in the North or North-West, don't bother, its going to be sunny but cooler tomorrow. If you're anywhere south of the line between Mayo and Louth, do it! And enjoy it! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement