Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Vista interface pack as Gaeilge

Options
  • 07-02-2009 3:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I just bought a laptop with a Windows Vista Operating System this evening and I'm trying to find the interface pack/skin for everything- e.g. 'tools' 'favourites' edit' etc- to be in the Irish. This was possible in my old XP operating system.

I am struggling to find the same language 'skin' for this new Windows Vista system. Does anybody know if it exists, or when it will exist?

Mile bhuiochas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

As far as I know it doesn't - they say that they have plans to make one, but so far nothing

An slí a tuigim é ná nach bhfuil an baint céanna idir na córas Windows is atá idir na cinn Linux, sin an fáth gur féidir an aistriúcháin céanna a úsáid i gcóir gach Ubuntu etc...

Advertisement