Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling my house back to the Dublin corporation

Options
  • 21-10-2019 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

I’ve put down a deposit for a new home but Dublin City council is taking up to 16 weeks to sort out the buying of my house

And now the seller of the other house is pulling out and wants to put it back on the market :( so upset is there anything I can do with city council to speed it up closed now but gonna ring in the morning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

biggebruv wrote: »
    I’ve put down a deposit for a new home but Dublin City council is taking up to 16 weeks to sort out the buying of my house

And now the seller of the other house is pulling out and wants to put it back on the market :( so upset is there anything I can do with city council to speed it up closed now but gonna ring in the morning

On the basis of other threads on here selling to the council can take anything up to a year to complete. 16 weeks is probably rocket speed for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

machalla wrote: »
    On the basis of other threads on here selling to the council can take anything up to a year to complete. 16 weeks is probably rocket speed for them!

A year holy crap it s definatly a no no then

Advertisement