Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adult scooter

Options
  • 14-02-2015 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a micro scooter or something similar (fun-wise) suitable for an adult? I'm looking at the ones in smiths and Argos....they all say 8+ which seems like they're for kids only. I'm not looking to do stunts or anything, just whiz around for fun..
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Mr CJ

lolo62 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a micro scooter or something similar (fun-wise) suitable for an adult? I'm looking at the ones in smiths and Argos....they all say 8+ which seems like they're for kids only. I'm not looking to do stunts or anything, just whiz around for fun..
    Thanks

Hiya have you tried www.gosk8.ie ? They are in Tallaght and have a huge stock of scooters including adult scooters hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

Thanks a million,I had a look there but they don't have the one I want :( bleedin internet has enabled me to find the bestest scooter ever with a handbrake and suspension that folds, which of course doesn't ship to Ireland! Maybe I'll take a spin out to tallaght and try a few to see how important the features are. Given ice never used one before I might just be getting over excited :P

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Mr CJ

lolo62 wrote: »
    Thanks a million,I had a look there but they don't have the one I want :( bleedin internet has enabled me to find the bestest scooter ever with a handbrake and suspension that folds, which of course doesn't ship to Ireland! Maybe I'll take a spin out to tallaght and try a few to see how important the features are. Given ice never used one before I might just be getting over excited :P

No problem at all
    They have fold up ones in gosk8 with a carry strap on them, no harm checking it out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Any other shops worth trying, gosk8 seem all sold out of commuter scooters?

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

I need to find a big wheel scooter.Anyone got any recommendations?

• Advertisement
Advertisement