Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

post #132wed

• 20-11-2007 4:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

i had doubts about posting this cos uti took me half a ****in hour tp enter mu password but no it has to be done, and i have mayns the ****ing rant to get fof my chest

rant 1
    secuirty. ap a artment security asking me for identificaton to get into my own ****ing home, how stupid is that?

rant v2
    i broug t girl home and shes snoring like a ****ing motor vehicle strugglimg to start, and she spilled vodka all over my ****in bed. if i knew that i would have stuck ya at your own place, jesus christ have some dignity yea?

rant 3
    im not allowed people into my aprtment complex after 12...wtf? i had ot give her my key card so she cud get in and then Im the one who has to climb a fence?: **** off stupid power trip

and ill swear if i want, i pay your wages so font tell me to cut out the profanity as you so elegantly put it ya hwore

tghanks for listneign habve a grat night boards.ie!

AR c

Comments

I love drunken after hours messages.

Archimedes wrote: »
    i had doubts about posting this cos uti took me half a ****in hour tp enter mu password but no it has to be done, and i have mayns the ****ing rant to get fof my chest

rant 1
    secuirty. ap a artment security asking me for identificaton to get into my own ****ing home, how stupid is that?

rant v2
    i broug t girl home and shes snoring like a ****ing motor vehicle strugglimg to start, and she spilled vodka all over my ****in bed. if i knew that i would have stuck ya at your own place, jesus christ have some dignity yea?

rant 3
    im not allowed people into my aprtment complex after 12...wtf? i had ot give her my key card so she cud get in and then Im the one who has to climb a fence?: **** off stupid power trip

and ill swear if i want, i pay your wages so font tell me to cut out the profanity as you so elegantly put it ya hwore

AR c

Quoted for truth!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,644 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

rant 1

rant v2

rant 3

AR c
    Viva la resistance!

PS: LOL @ Archimedes. Not for just typing that, but his head will feel like a wheelbarrow when he reads this in the morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

There should be a forum where people are only allowed post if they are sozzled.

rant 1

rant v2

rant 3

AR c
    Maybe, you should try travelling/join a society.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

move to somewhere else and stop drinking in bed if u dont want drink spilled on ur bed. its that simple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,899 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Usually I'd expect to see this on a Friday or Saturday night but on a Monday? You legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The-Rigger wrote: »
    There should be a forum where people are only allowed post if they are sozzled.

There is a least one private forum that caters for it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Priceless!! :D

And I love the way everyone keeps quoting the full message, just in case he edits it in the morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Papergirl 1

Ha ha, ah I'd love to know what this dude was drinking to put him in such a bad mood!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

It might be more the lack of the post-drinking *cough* exercise *cough*

... not to mention having to climb the fence and the hassle with security ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,190 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

rant 1

Based on the rest of your "post" it sounds like a good idea. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i wonder if the girl in question was his girlfriend...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Dear God I apologise for this thread.

@LordChessington - Yes my head feels like dirt now. Needless to say there will be no lectures attended today.

@TheDazzler - Travelling will not be done. I will be lucky to leave my room today.

@Xavi6 - Student Night. What more can I say?

@Papergirl 1 - Your guess is as good as mine.

@Femmy - Yes it was. I have no idea why I phrased it as 'a girl'. Probably a drunken reminiscent of my old days on the pull.

@Mods - Please lock/delete as appropriate.

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I cant stop laughing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is my we should fit our PCs with breathalyser equipment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Best thread ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

jameshayes wrote: »
    I cant stop laughing!

this has to be one of the best drunken ramblings ever...

we need a hall of fame/shame for threads like this.

Please lock this and leave me alone.. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

poor archimedes!

Hillarious tho :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Don't see a great thread wasted - lock sensibly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Don't be pissed off, you made some of us lol. We're lolling with you, not at you ;) Sounds like it was an adventurous night anyhoo.

I would reccommend though, that you don't let your gf see this thread. I don't knnow if she'd be very impressed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Funniest thread I've read in a while :D

watna wrote: »
    I would reccommend though, that you don't let your gf see this thread. I don't knnow if she'd be very impressed!

She spilled a full bottle of vodka on my bed and snores all night. Im the one whos not impressed. Now please let this die, for me?

But it's tuesday, not wednesday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

I think you are the one that was locked. joke drum roll.

This is what all those anti-binge drinking ads shold be like!!!

Forget about falling around puking your ring, it should just be some bullet-proof poster, sitting at his comp, and spouting random madness.

Voice over: "Could YOU live wih the shame?"

I absolutely love it.

Best thread EVER!!!

Also, Bestest thread title ever.

Take a bow AR c.

:D

The sad thing is, this isnt the worst of it. Is there anyway to unsend an email?

I am never leaving my laptop on again when I go out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

The sad thing is, this isnt the worst of it. Is there anyway to unsend an email?

I am never leaving my laptop on again when I go out.

Fraid not...hope it wasn't too bad.
    Ah we've all done silly drunken things...I've sent a few embarrasing texts in my time :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Archimedes, due to the one request per user per week rule*, I cannot lock this thread.

You should have asked that I lock this thread instead of the other request you made. :)

*I just made that rule up.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

LMAO. :D

Brilliant thread.

I'm with Shifty on using this as an anti drink advert. Classic.

This should be stickied

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭Wossack

wondering how to unsend an email? this gets even better ^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

This should be stickied

+1

Wont anyone think of the children?!

• Advertisement

Burn in hell the lot of ye.

:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

This thread makes me want to go out and get drunk and make a fool of myself.
    :DThe happiest times of my life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Points and laughs at the OP.

All in good fun of course.
    Ruu wrote: »
    There is a least one private forum that caters for it. :)

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's evolved into a closed shop.

A public drunk tank would be an interesting forum possibility...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Hahaha it gets better and better!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

what was in the email ??? you have to tell us now
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭flanzer

Ah this thread has made my day! :D

I have had a bad couple of days and was half tempted to go on the lash tonight, but I've learnt now to respect the booze! I might save the occasion for another time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Ah yes, day off college - sitting at home nice and warm, listening to Duke Ellington and reading a hilarious thread on boards.

My life has peaked, it's never gonna get any better than this. :D

actually hang on... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

there should be more drunken threads

Im delighted to have entertained you all, I really am. Feeling much better now so I can look back and laugh at it now. Apparently there was a rule made at the start of the night where I wasnt allowed order the same drink twice. Our kitchen is pretty messed up at the moment aswell, so in the meantime ill be on Adverts.ie looking for a new toaster and oven door :(

Im delighted to have entertained you all, I really am. Feeling much better now so I can look back and laugh at it now. Apparently there was a rule made at the start of the night where I wasnt allowed order the same drink twice. Our kitchen is pretty messed up at the moment aswell, so in the meantime ill be on Adverts.ie looking for a new toaster and oven door :(

what exactly happened last night?

God, I wish I could go back to college!

Havent a clue about the oven door, its just gone - hinges and all. As for the toaster, theres some plastic goo melted all over it so im guessing somebody tried to toast something that was not meant to be toasted. I also sent that email to one of my lecturers. :( Never again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

You poor thing....
    I'm laughing a lot but I do feel for ya.

But just think how many people's days you've just improved! gotta be good!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

eek, a lecturer! Was it a, "you're the bestest lecturer in the whole world" email or, "could you please stop sucking balls you gormless bugger" email?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

By any chance are you in WIT? I understand your complaints about the security if so. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement