Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Article] Countdown to Catastrophe - UK Independent

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

the was an article in yesterday's Irish Examiner saying that a new report from American scientists said the if it wasnt for human activity over the last few thousand years emitting CO2 wtc we would be in the middle of a new ice age now. so hurray for polution

Then in the Irish Times there was another article on how the head of some globlal enviornment body of scientists or other and was appointed after the americans blocked the nomination of another guy cause Exxon wrote to them saying he was too anti petrolium, came out and said atmospheric pollution must be reduced now before we do too much damage, much to the annoyance of america. so booo to pollution.

And after that bout of he said she said unspecific information i provided i will go back to dying my hair blond and like going no way.:o

Advertisement