Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storm Damage - Have you had any?

Options
  • 11-01-2005 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

Just reading the dishes thread and I cannot believe my dish is still up. Here in Galway we seem to be getting the worst of the weather. I'm out the country with a very open site. We were hit very badly Sat night. My sons plastic slide was thrown accross the garden into our patio door. It shattered the outer glass (double glazed). The slide weighs a tonne. Wind must have been very bad. Our neighbours plastic chairs and table were also smashed around our garden.

Anyone else have damage?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Dale

If you can count my wheelie bin being took down the street as damage, thats all thats happened to us. However the house over the road had there aerial come down... I did see last night on the weather about more gales to come around 80-90MPH possibly even more up in the shetland islands.

Im in the Midlands, England and the wind is moderate at the moment, but will get gales again soon... weird weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I saw a flying sheet of aeroboard in work today :D
    doesnt really count tho does it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

I have an antenna on the roof for wireless network... am waiting for day break to see if its still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭highdef

Cast Iron patio heater blown over and smashed last Friday night. Wasn't very windy here in Dublin last night

Advertisement