Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

De'Longhi Magnifica Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Maker £199

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭KathleenF

One more reservation for Argos Dun Laoghaire. Has to be collected tomorrow. Collected mine earlier and had one reserved for a friend who has decided against it.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

KathleenF wrote: »
    One more reservation for Argos Dun Laoghaire. Has to be collected tomorrow. Collected mine earlier and had one reserved for a friend who has decided against it.

Oh, can I have it please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

I'm waiting on my text to collect mine. 6th January, but the store I ordered from has them in stock.
    Why do I still have to wait on the text to pick it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭KathleenF

Sup08 wrote: »
    I'm waiting on my text to collect mine. 6th January, but the store I ordered from has them in stock.
    Why do I still have to wait on the text to pick it up?

I hadn’t received a text but saw my local store had 3 in stock so I went in and showed them my email reservation. Got the machine no bother. I wouldn’t wait for the text if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

KathleenF wrote: »
    I hadn’t received a text but saw my local store had 3 in stock so I went in and showed them my email reservation. Got the machine no bother. I wouldn’t wait for the text if I were you.

Hi Kathleen, I pm'd my details - hope you got them okay?

Thanks again! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Cocobongo

Anybody still has a code? Would be much appreciate, can collect it tomorrow anywhere around Dublin...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭paddym1

Interestingly the same seller also sold a Nikon D5300 4 months ago when they were reduced to €303. I suppose we can't really complain about profiteering, but I would have liked one of those cameras.

Anyway, many thanks to the OP of the Argos deal (JAYJBE). I was lucky enough to get a reservation and picked one up. Fabulous machine for the price. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Daithi07

I collected mine on New years day in argos Limerick cruises street. Gave my reservation number and price came up at €260. Showed him email and he changed price. Gave him a €100 one for all gift card and only €13 cash. Felt like I should be wearing a balaclava walking off with machine. Very happy out with lovely coffee everyday. Thanks to the poster who shared.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Bargain_Hound

I'm guessing I missed out on mine I had reserved for a family member in Liffey valley. I never got a text (due 30th-1st) and assumed none had come into stock, which now appears to be inaccurate :mad:

Aside from my own reservation, I did pick one up thanks to a kind boardsie who gave me their code on the 27th. Still looking for another :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Picked up one in Argos for €220 and it's fantastic, coffee is so much better than my nespresso. Used coffee house lane of Waterford beans 227Gr €4.95 in supervalu

Didn't tell the missus yet, will do over coffee ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

Does anyone want a code for blanch ?

Has to be collected before 9pm tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Thanks Phunkadelic - I just picked up the coffee machine.
    Anyone else - I think Mike3459 has reservation code without a confirmation text for Tallaght ending tonight- going by this thread they seem to be honouring them without confirmation text.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 HerWoYeah

Hi. Anyone have a reservation code for Dun Laoghaire or Dundrum that they don't need?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭slavedave

Does anyone want a code for blanch ?

Has to be collected before 9pm tonight

I really need to check Boards more regularly - I would have taken that off of you if it was the €113 price.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

Picked it up. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

Picked it up. Thanks.
    Went to collect mine in Cork there was nothing there it was never sent from warehouse they said there was one in tralee might be of use to someone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Now I can order it again in Sligo for collection but for €220 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Went to collect mine in Cork there was nothing there it was never sent from warehouse they said there was one in tralee might be of use to someone

Which store in cork, hoping to collect mine tomorrow in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

Which store in cork, hoping to collect mine tomorrow in cork

Queens old Castle I'd ring before going in to whatever store.

• Advertisement

loki7777 wrote: »
    Now I can order it again in Sligo for collection but for €220 lol

not a terrible deal even at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Anyone still looking for one in Dublin? PM if you can pick it from me today. Comes with receipt.

coldfire1x wrote: »
    Anyone still looking for one in Dublin? PM if you can pick it from me today. Comes with receipt.

It's going back to Argos by the end of the day. Give me a shout if anyone still needs one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

It's going back to Argos by the end of the day. Give me a shout if anyone still needs one.

How much is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭slavedave

I sent you a pm. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,672 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

hi where are you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Hi guys I picked up my Bean to cup last night in Argos to do me while my Panasonic is getting serviced.

Just finished setting it up and registering it with Delonghi.

Two quick questions, was it mentioned here about getting a free gift set or was that another machine and also has anyone found a way to get their drinks hot, and I don't mean boiling just hot enough to stay warm for 20 minutes or so.

I just had my first cappuccino and I have the coffee temperature set to the hottest and I heated my dial walled glass but it still seemed rather lukewarm compared to the cappuccino from my Panasonic and Krups Bean to cup machines.

Cheers.

Marty Bird wrote: »
    How much is it ?

€113.09

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Why you sending it back Coldfire as a matter of interest?

• Advertisement

I have received enough interest in this for now. Going to offer to the person who replied first. If he fails to collect I will offer to the next in line.

Advertisement