Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 5 32gb £280

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

https://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.clove.co.uk

Thanks for this one, but also bear in mind that a good part of customers complain of no delivery/no refund; I would be hesitant to buy this particular smartphone from that site, since it's very sought after and with low stocks in most places...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

Boogietime wrote: »
    https://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.clove.co.uk

Thanks for this one, but also bear in mind that a good part of customers complain of no delivery/no refund; I would be hesitant to buy this particular smartphone from that site, since it's very sought after and with low stocks in most places...

Mine was dispatched today. I've dealt with Clove before and haven't had any problems.

Nice find. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Chemistry3

Nexus 10 32gb on ebay.de for 240 gbp, all you need is a universal adaptor.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

Flyer28 wrote: »
    Mine was dispatched today. I've dealt with Clove before and haven't had any problems.

That's good to know, good stuff! Did you make the order through parcel motel or can you order directly to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

Boogietime wrote: »
    That's good to know, good stuff! Did you make the order through parcel motel or can you order directly to Ireland?

You can do both but the standard shipping worked out slightly cheaper with Parcel Motel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭porterboy

Flyer28 wrote: »
    You can do both but the standard shipping worked out slightly cheaper with Parcel Motel.

I bought a nexus 5 16gb for €309 from ValueBasket.fr. It included shipping but took a month to arrive.

Advertisement