Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Of Scotland Irl remortgage problem !!

Options
  • 12-08-2005 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭

With Bank of Scotland and getting an extension so went to the bank to release some additional funds and i cant believe the hassle we have to go through a complete remortgage using solicitors and searches etc at our expense . Have done some research and found that most ( i mean the ones from which i have enquired of ) dont have any difficulty with amending your mortgage and no need for a solicitor . So now considering switching to another lender . Any suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Just arranging a remortgage myself at the moment. Im with TSB and there is no solicitor involvement but it is still going to take about three weeks from start to finish. As for changing your mortgage to another bank I think that will cost you, but I'm no expert on that. I'm sure another boards member will have info for you.

Advertisement