Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting apartment for a nite

Options
  • 09-08-2005 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Any suggestions of places where i can rent an apartment for a night in Dublin?
    Have a few friends coming to stay and not enought room in my gaff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,290 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Apparently there are some places in Temple Bar, but I don't know the details. Also try student accommodation.

You are probably as well off going for a guest house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

There are a few websites that have people with free sofas and rooms etc... The idea is you let them stay with you some time later down the line. I can't remember the links. It's like spare couch or my sofa. It's world wide too!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 macm

think there is a place that does that in town,don t know the name of it but it is just in the new development as you come over the milenium bridge on the way up to jervis street luas stop, just there on the left. something letting dublin short term lettings or something

• Registered Users Posts: 15 macm

Advertisement