Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burrow Bay Baldoyle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭antimatterx

These are looking decent now, you can even see the road up to Clongriffin station now.

I reckon phase 1 will be up for sale before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭lcarrol3

These are looking decent now, you can even see the road up to Clongriffin station now.

I reckon phase 1 will be up for sale before Christmas.

I spoke to the agent a few weeks ago and she said they will launch before October with completions before Christmas. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jalikhata

Does anyone have any idea when the floor plans and launch will take place? When will be the final release?

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Pink11

jalikhata wrote: »
    Does anyone have any idea when the floor plans and launch will take place? When will be the final release?

I was told October for plans and showhouse last week. Told to just watch out for an email for the official nod.

Was anyone able to find out what house types will be on offer? (terrace, semi, deatched) EA gave very little detail to me.

Pink11 wrote: »
    I was told October for plans and showhouse last week. Told to just watch out for an email for the official nod.

Was anyone able to find out what house types will be on offer? (terrace, semi, deatched) EA gave very little detail to me.

Same here. I wasn't given much detail as well. Do you know anything about the area?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 manjku

Does anyone have any idea of how much the 1 bedroom apartments will cost? I live with my parents in The Coast, and would be interested in buying here.

Hi,

I am highly interested in this upcoming project and have been visiting the coast area/red arches road just to see the environment. I haven't got any negative feedback from the 2-3 families staying in that area. Has anyone yet got any details about the upcoming viewing or showhouse?

manjku wrote: »
    Hi,

I am highly interested in this upcoming project and have been visiting the coast area/red arches road just to see the environment. I haven't got any negative feedback from the 2-3 families staying in that area. Has anyone yet got any details about the upcoming viewing or showhouse?

No details about the show house, but I live in The Coast and I love it.

Any details anyone about the new development?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 merikahan

Does anyone know about "It is bounded by an 80 hectare planned park" 80 hectare park. I was looking at the planning website and couldn't find details.

I spoke to EA and houses are quite expensive for 112sqm.

I am wondering if some part of the estate will be sold to so called property funds.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 taletodream

Does anyone know the pricing for the 4 beds?

• Advertisement

Does anyone know the pricing for the 4 beds?

I had a chat with EA and she told 4 bed starting from 480K. Also 3bed terrace starting from 410k.

Is 410K overpriced for that area?

I had a chat with EA and she told 4 bed starting from 480K. Also 3bed terrace starting from 410k.

Is 410K overpriced for that area?

Nope, houses in the area generally go for around 500K. Town houses/apartments are 200 - 400K.

Nope, houses in the area generally go for around 500K. Town houses/apartments are 200 - 400K.

I was going through the price register for the houses in the Coast, Baldoyle and it seems houses were sold off on an average 350K. Not sure if 410-425K for the new builds still worth it?

Yes, generally new builds near train station is quite expensive. I saw many houses even in baldoyle is more than 400k but size wise they are lil bigger but they are old ones.

Are anyone planning planning to buy in here? I assume they are going to have viewings soon.

merikahan wrote: »
    Does anyone know about "It is bounded by an 80 hectare planned park" 80 hectare park. I was looking at the planning website and couldn't find details.

I spoke to EA and houses are quite expensive for 112sqm.

I am wondering if some part of the estate will be sold to so called property funds.

Yes, their plan is really big, they will be building more houses and apartments in near future.
    I assume houses everywhere in dublin in small and expensive.

There is a private Facebook group.

Search for ‘Bay View Baldoyle residents’.

There is a private Facebook group.

Search for ‘Bay View Baldoyle residents’.

Could you post a link. I can't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 manofachill

I've been living in Red Arches for 15 and Baldoyle for 25 years, it has never been called Burrow. Burrow is up in Sutton, this isn't Sutton.

The name Burrow Bay was ridiculous, and was a markeTing move. The new name Bay View, is much better.

Burrow is a townland around sutton cross approximately 1.5km away. There is also another townland in Malahide also called Burrow which covers a large part of the bay. You will see it on all land registry maps going back 300 years. Ive occassionally heard Baldoye estuary called burrow bay

https://www.townlands.ie/dublin/coolock/portmarnock/malahide/burrow-ed-malahide/

https://www.townlands.ie/dublin/coolock/howth/howth/burrow/

1,350 units are planned, a mixture of build to sell and built to rent. Both apartments and houses. Units will be available before the end of October for the first of about ten schemes.

Technically the units will almost entirely be in the townland of Stapolin. The area East of the train tracks where this will be seems to have a slight premium than the units the farther to the west, towards the dual carriage way, belmayne and clare hall etc. That said the Cairn home houses nearby all seem of decent quality for the most part

The new park is the racecourse park down all the way to the Mayne river to the North and the new cycle and walking track the whole way to Portmarnock, there is still further landscaping, upgrading and maintenance work to do it though and I imagine some of that will come from contributions from various developers

Could you post a link. I can't find it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2903988076368922/

anyone had viewing today?

the 3 bed The Heron are almost gone with couple of left. The drawing room is quite small it seems. also they have 400 Euros as management fees for 3 bed houses.

anyone had viewing today?

the 3 bed The Heron are almost gone with couple of left. The drawing room is quite small it seems. also they have 400 Euros as management fees for 3 bed houses.

Hey, I book 3 bed The Heron today. Did you had viewing/booking today? However I can't comment on the drawing room size as I dont have any previous reference. Which estate's drawing room are you comparing with? Can you put some numbers here if you could that would be helpful to analyze?

• Advertisement

Hey, I book 3 bed The Heron today. Did you had viewing/booking today? However I can't comment on the drawing room size as I dont have any previous reference. Which estate's drawing room are you comparing with? Can you put some numbers here if you could that would be helpful to analyze?

I have a house booked today as well, the drawing room size looks okay to me.
    The house is really beautiful :)

jalikhata wrote: »
    I have a house booked today as well, the drawing room size looks okay to me.
    The house is really beautiful :)

Congrats ! yeah, overall the house is quite beautiful.

We are not sure about buying after reading some nasty news: https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/dublin-gardai-gang-youths-breakingnews-18286576.amp

https://youtu.be/9NpIf_QaBdk

Congrats ! yeah, overall the house is quite beautiful.

We are not sure about buying after reading some nasty news: https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/dublin-gardai-gang-youths-breakingnews-18286576.amp

https://youtu.be/9NpIf_QaBdk

That was a once off, Baldoyle is generally very quiet. The lad was chased from Clarehall so it's just unfortunate what happened.

Does anyone know whats the status of homes? Are there any still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 googleewrewr

I managed to book The Heron in Bay View but I am really concerned about the road in front, i.e, Red Arches. I assume this is a public road and will connect to the DART station and also to Grange Road. So, it would be quite busy and noisy. Is that a fair assumption?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭BEdS_83

saw a few posts about parking spaces, but from the ad I can't tell where they are, is it street parking? or each house has its own spaces?

I'm asking that because I'm planning to buy a electric car, and I'll need to install the charger point, and from what I saw, we can't have that when is street parking.

BEdS_83 wrote: »
    saw a few posts about parking spaces, but from the ad I can't tell where they are, is it street parking? or each house has its own spaces?

I'm asking that because I'm planning to buy a electric car, and I'll need to install the charger point, and from what I saw, we can't have that when is street parking.

Two parking spaces are assigned for a house and would be leased for 99 years. Parking would be marked with the House number as per EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Alaq

Hi, does anyone have any idea when will the development of Duplex homes will start?
    I can see them in future development. Does anyone have any rough idea?
    It'll be helpful. Thanks a mil.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Alaq

Viviana wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Do you know anything about the new apartments in Burrow Bay?
    Are they still under construction and at what stage are them? Do you know if they are apartments or houses? I was trying to find out the approximate price, but the agency doesn't answer these questions. It would only be to understand the range of these houses, if they are accessible to me.

Many thanks :)
    Viviana

Hi, are you looking into new development in bayview?

• Advertisement

Can anyone say when they are given estimated time for the completion of phase 1 development?

Advertisement