Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i just got 630 in my leaving cert 2020

Options
  • 07-09-2020 7:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭

would it be a good time to travel the world for a year before going to university.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,857 ✭✭✭✭flazio

bobbyy gee wrote: »
    would it be a good time to travel the world for a year before going to university.

If you were telling the truth, you'd know the answer to that already.

You did yeah. That floor isn't going to mop itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

So clever you put an AH thread in Current Affairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

The world's gonna burst into flames in a couple of years, so not much use imao.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭JasonStatham

Lame ass trolling attempt, 1 out of 10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,388 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

You obviously didn’t do English.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Away With The Fairies

Teacher's pet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 466 ✭✭DangerScouse

Yet you are unable start a sentence with a capital letter OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,905 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Leave it now OP. Most candidates are happy with results, it's the Mammies that are on Joe Duffy.

Friday is another important day, CAO offers, best of luck to everyone. They will all get something on their list and hopefully their first choice, but that isn't always the best one either. LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭Be right back

Yet you are unable start a sentence with a capital letter OP.

And putting a question mark at the end of a question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

In the middle of a pandemic, travel the world ,? maybe its not a good idea. Unless you are travelling by private jet.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dulceetdecorum

I got 25 points over the minimum for my first choice course but feel crap about it. My family breathed a sigh of relief and were really happy but I just feel dishonest because I dossed, mitched and generally took the piss all year and my teachers very obviously bumped my grades up, one subject I barely passed all year but magically passed due to predicted grades, another I jumped 2 grades. Got a H1 I would never have gotten during the normal exam. I'm thankful I don't have to resit any exams but I just feel bad about not deserving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Have a **** and a few pints. Make sure you have a 9 euro meal before you crack one off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Invidious

You got 630 points when 625 is the maximum possible?

I bet you got an 8-dart finish this morning as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I got 25 points over the minimum for my first choice course but feel crap about it....

Don't worry, courses are going up by at least 30 points across the board...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Nice attempt at trolling.

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement