Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Omega Seamaster

Options
  • 11-10-2020 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭

I havey one that I dont wear. Bought it (as a pair, with one for my wife) in the middle East almost 40 years ago. It has a sloped face that seemed an attraction at the time. How would I find out more about this model which is battery driven and if it is genuine - I bought it in a store not a bazaaar. Id like to leave it to my son as I wont be leaving him much else!! It was repaired 20 years back in Weirs and they didnt cast any aspersions on its genuiness
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,775 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Some close up pics would help!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭PMBC

Thanks Unkel.
    Will try that in a little while.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭893bet

Given its al old watch there is less chance it is fake. Picture of the movement will help a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I'm going to follow this thread....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,184 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

See if you can find it here and post the pics!

https://www.omegawatches.com/watch-omega-seamaster-omega-st-396-0838

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Indeed, watching with interest!

Not in those pics.
    When I get IT help later will post pics I have.
    Meanwhile.....I did just see something very similar called Seamaster Dynamic Spider but mine doesnt have the red hands or red ring!!
    Thanks all sorry for slow response.

Dynamic II Spider pics online are same as mine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭noelf

Like the op here I have a old Seamaster that I got as a kid around 1965 it was purchased by my aunt in Weirs of Grafton Street it runs but intermittently..

Advertisement