Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new mobile and online

Options
  • 17-01-2021 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi, 

i have the new mobile app. i was presented with the new online screen during the week. I went through the setup for 2-factor authentication so I should be all good. I now have two problems:

1. Every time I open 365 Online it asks me to start again. Is this supposed to happen?

2. Today, the mobile app seems to be done. Now I can't get into either onlien or mobile because i need the mobile to login to the online version! Is this it? If mobile is down am I stuck until it comes back  up??

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

I seem to have a similar problem. Online is asking me to approve my identity through the app, the but the app is telling me that SCA failed, due to incorrect PIN. But the PIN I enter is 100% correct. So now I am stuck in a loop and cannot login on either online or app. 

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

Poncke wrote: »
    I seem to have a similar problem. Online is asking me to approve my identity through the app, the but the app is telling me that SCA failed, due to incorrect PIN. But the PIN I enter is 100% correct. So now I am stuck in a loop and cannot login on either online or app. 
    I got that sorted, I had to update the app from the Google play store. Instead of telling me that, they just tell me SCA failed and no explanation. Have to figure this stuff out on my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

jono2000ie wrote: »
    hi, 

i have the new mobile app. i was presented with the new online screen during the week. I went through the setup for 2-factor authentication so I should be all good. I now have two problems:

1. Every time I open 365 Online it asks me to start again. Is this supposed to happen?

2. Today, the mobile app seems to be done. Now I can't get into either onlien or mobile because i need the mobile to login to the online version! Is this it? If mobile is down am I stuck until it comes back  up??

thanks
    Hi Jono2000ie,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

Each time you log in on 365online.com, you will be send a push notification to your security device. Can we ask is this asking you to re-register your device?

We're sorry to hear you've experiencing difficulty with our app. Can we ask what error message you were receiving and if it is back working?

Thanks,
    Richard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

I got that sorted, I had to update the app from the Google play store. Instead of telling me that, they just tell me SCA failed and no explanation. Have to figure this stuff out on my own.
    We're sorry to hear this Poncke,

We're glad to hear this has been resolved, if you receive this error in future, we would ask you to ensure that you are using the most up to date version of the app. Feel free to get back in touch if we can ever help as well.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement