Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Echo Show?

Options
  • 23-02-2021 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Looking for some advice on which one of these to purchase, would be used for reading, netflix, following recipes at the stove etc, have Echo studio and Dot already set up in the house and would like something that would be compatible with these. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

for value for money, the show 8 (currently reduced to £64 and the stand for it is worth getting too)

but if you're going to be watching netflix the 2nd gen 10" (if you can get it) or new 10" is probably worth waiting for - but that's expensive.

In between option would be the Fire HD 10 and get a decent stand for it - as far as i know, you can get the same functionality alexa

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭nihicib2

ablelocks wrote: »
    for value for money, the show 8 (currently reduced to £64 and the stand for it is worth getting too)

but if you're going to be watching netflix the 2nd gen 10" (if you can get it) or new 10" is probably worth waiting for - but that's expensive.

In between option would be the Fire HD 10 and get a decent stand for it - as far as i know, you can get the same functionality alexa

Thanks for that, I've gone ahead and ordered the Show 8, as you said its good value for money at the moment so it'll do the job, have an old iPad there that will suit for netflix if this doesn't suit, it's basically for having beside the stove for following recipes and using as a control panel for all the Alexa connected devices we have in the house as well.

Thanks again

Advertisement