Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another MSPaint, anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

I don't drink. Never have. Only take prescription drugs. Nothing mind altering.

Trying to describe Killinator's painting in ten words is making me seriously reconsider these life choices. Not because it's unclear what's happening - the picture is amazing - but because....like. Lads. What happened earlier in the chain that THIS is a picture? How...what?

I'll have something in by these evening - I don't do internet on Sundays so I've only just seen Deja's message and I need some time to reflect. On both the picture and continued sobriety.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

OMG, we broke bolgbui!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Neowise

bolgbui41 wrote: »

Trying to describe Killinator's painting in ten words is making me seriously reconsider these life choices. Not because it's unclear what's happening - the picture is amazing - but because....like. Lads. What happened earlier in the chain that THIS is a picture? How...what?

I'll have something in by these evening - I don't do internet on Sundays so I've only just seen Deja's message and I need some time to reflect. On both the picture and continued sobriety.

You could have some booze, you get it done, but it may not be your best work,
    or have some acid, and you'll connect all the dots and be able to explain it perfectly, but usually only in a way that is understandable when the reciepient is also on acid,
    or you can have some coke, and give the best possible explaination that is possible, and the recipients must be thick if they don't redraw killinators art stroke for stroke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

bolgbui41 wrote: »

I think this is the best possible description of the game.

Motion to call the next round “I don’t drink... but!”

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

bolgbui41 wrote:

My sobriety ended with the pic I got provided with so there's two of us in it bolgbui :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,432 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

If it makes you feel any better bolgbui, I thought similar and I was only the second describer! I can't imagine how twisted this could have got

I blame Deja for blatantly googling "weirdest pictures on the internet" at the start :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Killinator

If I'm helping people evaluate their life choices then my job here is done :p

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

I blame Deja for blatantly googling "weirdest pictures on the internet" at the start :p

OR the picture I got IS the picture Deja chose and we’ve all been describing/painting it perfectly, but Deja chose it knowing that we’d all be doubting ourselves and cursing each other and it’s basically some sadistic mind game they’re playing with us all....or maybe I’m overthinking this because I’m going mad at staring at that picture for so long.

Anyway, it’s done. No alcohol/drugs involved - just ice cream. Now that I’m going to light a candle to ask for divine intervention that y0ssar1an22 may correctly interpret my very simplistic interpretation of killinator’s masterpiece. They’ll need it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

If it makes you feel any better bolgbui, I thought similar and I was only the second describer! I can't imagine how twisted this could have got

OR yer active imaginations took it to whole new levels! :D

lol, Ecto chose the simplest of the 5 images :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,253 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

bear with me guys!

bear with me guys!
    Here ya go, y0 :)
    6swMbf4.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,253 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

right, i'm done. :pac:

and with y0's cool paint, we are on the last link :eek:

...must be some sort of speed paint record!

8b1f4a246bb4dc32b60f1ac44d2b4d78_w200.webp

unless anyone else cares to play, the mods can prolly switch off the sign-up shingle

3N08l2h.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,958 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Woohoo , the excitement is real :D

• Advertisement

Deja Boo wrote: »
    3N08l2h.gif
    That's genius :D

That's genius :D

It is, but why does the gif only run through once, I keep missing how it starts?

quickbeam wrote: »
    It is, but why does the gif only run through once, I keep missing how it starts?
    49o46s.gif

There you go ;)

Forever grateful!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I want one of them signs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

When is the reveal?

Whelo79 wrote: »
    When is the reveal?

We have one more link left to play, after which we can determine a good time for everyone. :) Later in the week, or weekend depending.

7LMWydu.jpg?1

Ladies and gentlemen of MSP flight 777 - please check your bags and remain in the departure lounge while we prepare the plane for boarding.
    "Mesdames et messieurs du vol MSP 777 - veuillez enregistrer vos bagages et rester dans la salle d'embarquement pendant que nous préparons l'air avion pour l'embarquement."

Would passengers Pretzill and/or ShaneU please proceed to the pm information desk at gate 12. Your flight is ready for take-off.
    "Würden die Passagiere Pretzill und ShaneU bitte zum Informationsschalter am Flugsteig 12 gehen? Ihr Flug geht jetzt an Bord."

Would someone please dispatch airport security to the luggage carousel, mam is about to take someone's eye out.
    aip3Xaq.gif

Lads this is no place for a rowing competition, we are not an Olympics training facility.
    jPkPzZE.gif

Ha ha brilliant , love it , how'd you manage to secretly record me ? :eek:

:D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ha ha brilliant , love it , how'd you manage to secretly record me ? :eek:

eh, em..... I dunno ¯\_( ͡o.O)_/¯ there are no private security cameras in forum game terminals

how-to-say-no-in-german-e1579852400108.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Have I missed my slot?!!

lol, nopers.......you are right on time :D and thanks for painting - tis our last link!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

lol, nopers.......you are right on time :D and thanks for painting - tis our last link!

Ooooh, it's almost reveal time.... Yay!happy0159.gif

giphy.gif

Give yourselves a big round of applause for a job well done!

Ecr3lzu.gif

giphy.gif
    from beginning to finale! :D

• Advertisement

...meanwhile, as the compiling gets finished…
    CiwKXTo.gif

When shall we reveal? Are there other forum game reveals to schedule around?

Whenever suits you Deja :)

Irish Aris is doing a Walrus tonight. Could go after that.

:) sounds good, whenever is convenient for everybuddy :)

I don’t mind when, but can’t wait!!

Ok - that kind of doesn’t make sense, but ya know what I mean. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭tusk

Right now

:) sounds good, whenever is convenient for everybuddy :)

Whenever suits you Deja :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Gru

Do it.......

tusk wrote:
    Right now

Tusk (and Gru) saying what everyone else is too polite to :pac:

• Advertisement

Well Walrus is nearly done, is all I'm saying.

:o almost ready ...until an unexpected home repair popped up, don't know if it will be resolved within the next few hours

:( am real sorry, can we work around another reveal tomorrow maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

:o almost ready ...until an unexpected home repair popped up, don't know if it will be resolved within the next few hours

Hope it’s nothing too major Deja :(

Tomorrow is good. Picasso didn’t paint the Sistine Chapel in a day.

GlitteringActualBighornsheep-size_restricted.gif

Ah no, hope all things are ok Deja ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭davetherave

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Tomorrow is good. Picasso didn’t paint the Sistine Chapel in a day.

He didn't have to use MS paint and a very brief nonsensical description of someone elses painting either :pac:

• Advertisement

He didn't have to use MS paint and a very brief nonsensical description of someone elses painting either :pac:

Or.. maybe..

Anyhow, I’m really interested, and slightly concerned, about Mam’s description of my picture. I know what I meant (thanks Buile!) but looking back at it, it could also look weird and creepy. Actually, it just looked weird and creepy.

Sooooooo excited for the reveal!! A delay means that we can all stock up on beer!!

Hope your house is ok Deja!!

Or.. maybe..

Anyhow, I’m really interested, and slightly concerned, about Mam’s description of my picture. I know what I meant (thanks Buile!) but looking back at it, it could also look weird and creepy. Actually, it just looked weird and creepy.

Sooooooo excited for the reveal!! A delay means that we can all stock up on beer!!

Hope your house is ok Deja!!

If I were you , I'd be very concerned about my description of your picture too tbh , apologies in advance :o

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    If I were you , I'd be very concerned about my description of your picture too tbh , apologies in advance :o

Sure, what's a little trauma between MS Paint friends!

Sure, what's a little trauma between MS Paint friends!

That's the spirit !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Tomorrow is better than two hours ago cos I would have missed it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement