Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Airport

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

I’m sure I saw this posted before but can’t find it, does anyone know if it’s possible to fly to CFN on the first flight ex Dub, landing at 1345 and get back on the same plane to Dublin at 1410?

I know it’s tight but given the small airport wondered if it was possible or do staffing/resources at the airport mean it’s not possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭VG31

Van.Bosch wrote: »
    I’m sure I saw this posted before but can’t find it, does anyone know if it’s possible to fly to CFN on the first flight ex Dub, landing at 1345 and get back on the same plane to Dublin at 1410?

I know it’s tight but given the small airport wondered if it was possible or do staffing/resources at the airport mean it’s not possible?

You could contact the airport and see what they say? I wouldn't mind doing this myself sometime if there's good weather.

VG31 wrote: »
    You could contact the airport and see what they say? I wouldn't mind doing this myself sometime if there's good weather.

Yeah, I emailed them but their contact form online bounced back, will call them tomorrow.

Van.Bosch wrote: »
    Yeah, I emailed them but their contact form online bounced back, will call them tomorrow.

Can be done relatively easily according to them, plenty of time to get off and back through given the fact it’s a small regional airline.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

smurfjed wrote: »
    Last time that i was up that way, i landed in Billy Pattersons field :):)

Thats in Letterkenny, Donegal airport is Carrickfinn, near Annagry in West Donegal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Cassbag90

Great airport to land at

• Registered Users Posts: 23,389 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Filmed over 18 months, from 2021 till 2022, with exclusive behind the scenes access, viewers will witness the daily challenges of the airport team as they navigate the pressures of managing a rural airport..

1: Meet legendary musician Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh of Altan as she recounts how the airport changed her life

2: Covid 19 complicates life in the airport, a passenger travels to Dublin for medical treatment, a 5K charity run on the airport landing strip, airport

3: A local is air traffic controller training in Spain, emigrant Grace Rodgers flies in from Washington DC on a private plane returning home to Tory island, Julio Diana flies to Sligo for lunch..

4: Rescue 118 helicopter provide essential training to the airport staff, while the airport caters to a host of passengers; including Tom Marry on his regular commute to London..

The first episode will air on November 30 at 20:00 on TG4

What airline is that at start? BAG Express?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

• Advertisement
Advertisement