Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheep dog trainers

Options
  • 06-08-2020 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey I have a 16 month old collie who needs to be trained. Due to my job as healthcare provider I have found it impossible to get him out. (I know he's getting old but I'd like to give him a chance).

It would be from the beginning as I thought he wasn't ready at 9 months.

Does anyone know of any trainers in Leinster who would take a dog full time and train him.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note: I think a move to the Sheep forum might get you a better response so I'll move it there now.

Buford T. Justice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭148multi

Hey I have a 16 month old collie who needs to be trained. Due to my job as healthcare provider I have found it impossible to get him out. (I know he's getting old but I'd like to give him a chance).

It would be from the beginning as I thought he wasn't ready at 9 months.

Does anyone know of any trainers in Leinster who would take a dog full time and train him.

Thank you.
    Don't know of anyone in leinster, you can check the international sheepdog society website or come-bye. com. Now if you come west you will have a wide choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭paddysdream

Mod note: I think a move to the Sheep forum might get you a better response so I'll move it there now.

Buford T. Justice

Sent you a PM.

Advertisement