Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panic Merchants

Options
  • 18-01-2005 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Has anyone ever heard of the Panic Merchants? They were a band from Dublin who gigged locally in the late 80's early 90's

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 u2rule

I remember them. A right bunch of eejits. Talentless monkeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Panic

gaffer wrote:
    Has anyone ever heard of the Panic Merchants? They were a band from Dublin who gigged locally in the late 80's early 90's

One of them is my brother ... What would you like to know ...?

Panic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

thread moved to music

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Panic

gaffer wrote: »

Look up Sons of Southern Ulster and you will find them. ;-)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

mod

Ah, why are you bumping this up out of nowhere?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Mod

I've given you an opportunity to discuss why you've bumped this in case it may be something of interest, other than you mentioning earlier that your brother was in the band. Closing this out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement