Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a chance for a trade on a bike

Options
  • 24-08-2018 7:12pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi guys , really looking for a second opinion , I have no friends who cycle as such , certainly nobody who knows bikes , and apologies to the gentleman if he's on boards for asking this , i have a chance to get a Chris king celio sportive. I am looking to get into audux and the longer sportives , it will be a trade for my bianchi sempre pro , two completley diffrent bikes , i just cant seem to get alot of info on the chris king bike , even how much a bike of its class is worth. Hopefully I am allowed to ask such a question on this and if not please delete.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Would you swap a merc for a Skoda?

Looking at the spec of the Chris king celio sportive I can't see any reason why you think it's worth it, sorry but they're night and day

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 227 ✭✭Dubs1990

italodisco wrote: »
    Would you swap a merc for a Skoda?

Looking at the spec of the Chris king celio sportive I can't see any reason why you think it's worth it, sorry but they're night and day

Only read it properly again, apologies I'm on the nights ! Glad I went with my gut and didn't go with it, might try and build a bike from a steel frame for the audax events , could be a nice project over the winter.

Advertisement