Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK And Ireland Mobile Network Poll

Options
  • 23-02-2020 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Only put the 5 main networks on here from UK and Ireland as every other network uses one of these such as Lebara. I'm just curious to see which ones are more popular in Ireland. Don't know if 02 or EE are available though.

What Mobile Network Do You Use? 37 votes

70% 26 votes
    EE
    0% 0 votes
    Three
    0% 0 votes
    Vodafone
    16% 6 votes
    Eir
    8% 3 votes
    Other
    5% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Jonathan1990

Is everybody having a bad day today? Just had 2 other disputes on different sites tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Is everybody having a bad day today? Just had 2 other disputes on different sites tonight.
    So what are you using this poll for? You haven't answered the question.

Or trolling.

No context in you're post.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Jonathan1990

Ive just added more information about the poll before a moderator sees this.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,842 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Notdeco wrote: »
    Why should we?

For what reason are you doing this poll?

What are you doing with the stats.

In other words, fcuk off.

You could just not answer

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I use Tesco pay as you go. Chose a very inexpensive simple phone from their range and top up online. As I have a laptop no need for a costly complicated phone and am completely happy with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,189 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Telecom Eireann

• Registered Users Posts: 28,426 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Why combine 2 separate countries that have different networks? Makes no sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Thread reopened

Advertisement