Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hpv !!!! Questions

Options
  • 11-02-2020 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I deleted my post maybe this was the wrong place to post
    But thank you for the reply’s

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I’d suggest a different forum. Mods may assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

I think you should chat with your gp.
    You're looking for medical advice in the wrong place.
    Just to note that hpv.. You caught it from somewhere. For most people it's not dangerous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Rufeo

Ahh....the reputation of AH is legendary in social circles. Name any problem, we can solve it. Certified.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,467 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

HPV causes most cervical cancers and mild changes don't mean it will progress. I'm sure I've heard they've only started testing for HPV in light of the recent cervical screen scandals.

Ring the clinic that treated you for more information.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

I'll move this to long term Illness for op, I feel you'll get better answer there, please read the charter before posting thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement