Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I wondered what the 180 was too, of course i managed to think darts first :o

I'm talking dipping both feet into the sea, not just the one :D

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

I'm talking dipping both feet into the sea, not just the one :D

I like boys and I like girls. I'm currently seeing a boy :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Couchside watching 90 Day Fiance - with wine - I think alcohol is needed for this programme :)

Was feeling unwell today with a little kidney infection getting the better of me after days of trying to ignore it - Mr P was great though and I even got an afternoon nap.

It's been a very chilled time this Christmas I even got the "what day is it?" feeling but I'm looking forward to getting back to normal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm stuck in The Matrix here , aka The Glitch :p

ETA,
    unglitched !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Pretzill wrote: »
    Couchside watching 90 Day Fiance - with wine - I think alcohol is needed for this programme :)

Was feeling unwell today with a little kidney infection getting the better of me after days of trying to ignore it - Mr P was great though and I even got an afternoon nap.

It's been a very chilled time this Christmas I even got the "what day is it?" feeling but I'm looking forward to getting back to normal.

I dont know or care what day it is and I dont care about this normal stuff for a week or so at least.

Then it will be approaching normal.:D

Alecto wrote: »
    I like boys and I like girls. I'm currently seeing a boy :p

Fair play, I can't even find one :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tae and onion rings, so healthy :rolleyes: In more interesting and far better news my missus is home tomorrow :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Bed. Back where I belong.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭PHG

smurfjed wrote: »
    @PHG, download a book called The Haj by Leon Uris, it will give you a great insight into that part of the world and the mindset of both sides.

Thanks for that, on it!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching Love after Lockdown, interesting viewing :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside watching Love after Lockdown, interesting viewing :D

Bondage or prison grem wonders :pac:

I didn't see Mrs Brown on Xmas Day, watching it on TV now.
    God, it is woeful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bondage or prison grem wonders :pac:

Prison Grem ;)

Night all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

I didn't see Mrs Brown on Xmas Day, watching it on TV now.
    God, it is woeful!

Woeful is the word, a wasted bit of Xmas day for me.
    Mrs is home, no winnings tonight, I'm off to bed.

Never seen mrs brown, avoiding it, and since i got rid of the telly it's even easier

• Advertisement

Never seen mrs brown, avoiding it, and since i got rid of the telly it's even easier

Only for I've no book to read at the moment, I'd have avoided it myself but I was idle.
    Not back to work for a few days yet so needs must :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

You're not missing anything good imo....

I found mrs brown to be a tired mess and that was possibly the nineties on the late late show.. Where the longevity comes out of i don't know.. Each to their own i guess just utterly not for me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I found mrs brown to be a tired mess and that was possibly the nineties on the late late show.. Where the longevity comes out of i don't know.. Each to their own i guess just utterly not for me..

It's a bunch of arse grem. I (being the antisocial bollix I am) have the headphones on listening to some funky french house. Herself is still stuck into that vampire diaries yoke yet again.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sitting naked on my hotel balcony. Tired and heading to bed soon...

Night all! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Alonzo

It's a bunch of arse grem. I (being the antisocial bollix I am) have the headphones on listening to some funky french house. Herself is still stuck into that vampire diaries yoke yet again.

I suggested that we give that V Wars show a try. Bored shıttless here now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

The leaba beckons.
    Night! Night!
    Codladh Sámh!

Anyone staying up late?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Alonzo wrote: »
    Anyone staying up late?

I'm still alive, for now!

Alecto wrote: »
    I'm still alive, for now!

Long may it last! :)

At work so i'll be around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Standing in a kitchen.

Ghosteen wrote: »
    Standing in a kitchen.

Immediately started singing the song "You will always find him in the kitchen at parties"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Immediately started singing the song "You will always find him in the kitchen at parties"

Ah the old Jimmy nail classic Grem. He had quite the honker did Jimmy. I think we all know why you'd find him in the kitchen​ at parties... ;) :pac:

Ah the old Jimmy nail classic Grem. He had quite the honker did Jimmy. I think we all know why you'd find him in the kitchen​ at parties... ;) :pac:

Hahaha brilliant

• Advertisement

I was a huge Jimmy Nail fan,loved Crocodile Shoes and played the CD loads.I think I mentioned him in the unusual people you fancy at some stage 😛

There's a blast from the past.

I always confuse him with Christopher Eccleston.

I always confuse him with Christopher Eccleston.

Very valid. They are pretty similar

Used to mix up Phil Collins and Bob Hoskins too.

Used to mix up Phil Collins and Bob Hoskins too.

Stop it now, i'll start mixing all sorts of people up!!

Stop it now, i'll start mixing all sorts of people up!!

Sorry!

Ah i'm only joking but phil and bob, never thought of that!. :pac:

You on the late shift this evening, G?

• Advertisement

You on the late shift this evening, G?

Some things never change here!. Tea, nightshifts and a touch of lunacy all the way ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Awake here too, have a pain in my stomach that’s keeping me awake. Listening to music in an attempt to distract myself

Kitty i hope it fecks off soon..

Some things never change here!. Tea, nightshifts and a touch of lunacy all the way ;)

If it's not broken etc :pac:
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Awake here too, have a pain in my stomach that’s keeping me awake. Listening to music in an attempt to distract myself

Hopefully it'll pass soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Thanks guys. Probably too much over-indulgence over the last few days :pac:

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

I've been exceptionally indulgent all week. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Listening to the birdsong. Wondering I seem to be drawn to people who build me up and tear me down.

Listening to the birdsong. Wondering I seem to be drawn to people who build me up and tear me down.

So many vampires out there. *hugs*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Are you sure you're not listening to the foundations? ;):)

...is your name Buttercup?

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Are you sure you're not listening to the foundations? ;):)

...is your name Buttercup?

Hahaha no but I really like that song. I was wondering what to listen to :)

Buttercup would be a great name for a girl though. Filing that one away! :)

A teenager in a man's body. *nods*.
    Sigh.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement