Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for roof repair

Options
  • 20-11-2019 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have discovered a leak in my roof which needs a repair - anyone have any recommendations for a roofer or equivalent in the Greystones / Bray area?

The recent rain has revealed the leak into one of the rooms but it may have been leaking into the attic for some time!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 burnaby

Hi All,

I have discovered a leak in my roof which needs a repair - anyone have any recommendations for a roofer or equivalent in the Greystones / Bray area?

The recent rain has revealed the leak into one of the rooms but it may have been leaking into the attic for some time!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sorry I'm so late replying - hope you've got it fixed by now, but for anyome else looking for a roofer, try Mark Murray 087 6976449

Advertisement