Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Todays Joke

Options
  • 16-07-1999 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

One that arrive fresh in my mail this morning smile.gif

A Manchester United player suddenly dies, and ends up at the gates of heaven, where he is met by St. Peter.

'What the **** do you want?' says St. Peter.
    'Well, I want to come in,' says the Utd player.
    'Are you serious?, asked St. Peter, 'You can't come in here, we're all ABU's,- head off down below where you belong'.

'Ah, come on,' says the scumbag, 'I've lead a good Christian life. I have donated £10,000 to the St Vincent De Paul, and at least another £5,000 to the Red Cross, that alone should give me entry into heaven'

'Hold on' says St. Peter, 'I'll go and talk to the big fella and see what he thinks'.

So, off goes St Peter to see God, and he returns about 10 minutes later. 'So, whats the story?' asked the Utd player.

With that St. Peter handed him a brown bag and said, 'Here's your £15,000, now **** OFF!!!!!!!!'

Post edited by JupiterKid on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Well that sucked tongue.gif

http://www.gibworld.com/chaos
    dk 0wns U

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

BIG TIME!!!

[This message has been edited by musician (edited 17-07-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭mojonta

That wasn't a very funny joke. Try harder next time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,719 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Funny How?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭enfield

I told my wife I was into black underwear....she did'nt wash my underpants for four years after that....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Now that's a Zombie thread. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Mod:-

Do not resurrect 24 year old threads.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement