Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crossover TV references that make no sense

Options
  • 05-08-2015 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

I see the odd bit of this where character a from series a mentions series b. Example where corrie references east enders.

No harm there. It makes the show seem more real and everyday life like. What annoys me though is where the actor has been in both shows.

Take lillehammer. The main guys wife gets excited about seeing him in new York...'its like the sopranos are back!'

Biitch you were In the sopranos! Your hubby too!

Trivial I know but worth of its own thread. Possibly two...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

guylikeme wrote: »
    I see the odd bit of this where character a from series a mentions series b. Example where corrie references east enders.

No harm there. It makes the show seem more real and everyday life like. What annoys me though is where the actor has been in both shows.

Take lillehammer. The main guys wife gets excited about seeing him in new York...'its like the sopranos are back!'

Ya, it really isnt.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

guylikeme wrote: »

I beg to differ I'm afraid. Maybe try the TV forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=227&order=desc&page=

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement