Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken screen

Options
  • 24-02-2020 7:49pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Are you using a device with a broken screen?
    Phone, laptop, tablet or whateva

Too expensive to replace the screen so just use it until you inevitably upgrade?

How long has the screen been broken for?

Are you using a device with a broken screen? 18 votes

Yes
    100% 18 votes
    No
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

My screen on my Galaxy S7 has one crack on the bottom left to the right middle. The crack happened about a year ago. Phone still works grand so I just deal with it. The glass that covers the back camera is broken completely so my lens gets dirty. I'm just dealing with it until I get my next phone. No rush.

Couldn’t do it. I’ve replaced screens as soon as possible any time I’ve broken one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Work phone has a crack running from bottom left to middle if the screen.

I could ask for a replacement but all the paper work and hassle of explaining why i need it replaced seems too much effort so i just deal with it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

No why?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭buried

I'm pretending to look into mine right now, so, its a no.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Advertisement
Advertisement