Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bangers and Twats.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Seen this earlier on. Little pricks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Nothing new really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭gifted

There is some strange people out there who get their kicks in a sick way....it's an illness..has to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

First the disappointment of 'Paying for Pussy' and now this.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,311 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I mentioned in another thread that a firework was thrown at me from a moving car

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

It's my favourite British pub grub!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

LOL!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

They seem to think it was hilarious on the video, some type of friends she hangs about with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Sounded like bombs going off last night in my area. Some fecker at like 10pm started setting them off, babies next door and pets were terrified

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

She aint no cracker...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Grayson wrote: »
    I mentioned in another thread that a firework was thrown at me from a moving car

You sure did. And i will regale my grandchildren with tales of your courage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

could have damaged her hearing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Biggest lickspittle on boardz

This is one of the best pro abortion advertisements you'll ever see.
    And I don't mean pro choice, I mean pro abortion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,311 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

You sure did. And i will regale my grandchildren with tales of your courage.

I was amazed that I didn't freak the fcuk out. Something flew past my head, landed in the ditch next to me and sparks were coming out of it. Then it exploded.

I just thought "dicks" and moved on.

I'm honestly surprised it didn't freak the fcuk out of me.

So please, tell the story of how grayson managed to keep his nerves of steel when some tossers tossed a tiny firework at me. Let them learn how to keep their cool. I'm right up there with the guys who stormed omaha beach and the guy who ran away from a terrorist attack in London whilst not spilling his pint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Railway street again, God that area is a real ****ing KIP!!!

Did you hear the inbred little f*ckwit laughing ?
    Like a guttural inhuman sound - these people surely are genetically inferior to the rest of us ? surely they must be ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Grayson wrote: »

Around my area they like to throw them at moving cars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

I guess the fire and emergency services are again bracing themselves for Halloween scumbaggery, like Paddy's Night scumbaggery but with the added dimension of fires and bangers.

Advertisement