Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiring a PR agency in Cork for a small job ?

Options
  • 17-08-2020 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

I work in a web development, design and online marketing micro-startup.

We're launching a software service online and I'd like to go over some strategy with a PR person.

Really I just need a sounding board to spend 30 mins looking at our small site, LinkedIn profile and landing page.

Then 20-30 mins to talk possible strategy going forward. I'm fine with talking to someone lower down the ladder.

Has anyone worked with PR agencies in the past? What should I look for ? How much should I pay ? Would they take on such a small job ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

PR agencies often work on retainers etc.,
    It sounds like you might need a one off consultation with someone in marketing / PR.
    So probably not an agency

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

If you spit your website address here you'll get plenty of free advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 irishhombre

I used PR agencies in the past, as other poster says, they normally work on retainers.....so you are looking at €1000 min a month for anything decent.

If you market is just Ireland then i doubt you really need a PR agency.

Are you trying to build high DA/PA backlinks and stuff and hoping PR agency will get articles published?

regards
    IH

Advertisement