Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring doorbell ...is VAT charged on the annual service?

Options
  • 19-01-2021 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,631 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone who pays for Ring doorbell service in Euros confirm if VAT is charged as part of the €30 annual fee please?

I'm currently on a US account for some reason so I get charged in USD, but I can't claim back VAT as a result.

Granted it's only a small amount of VAT, but I'd still prefer to be on a Euro account... just need to know if it's got what I require.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,631 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Did anyone manage to verify if they have a VAT entry on their Ring doorbell invoice?

Should just be a value under the Total... if not then they're probably not charging VAT and just invoicing from the UK or similar

• Registered Users Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Ring don't provide access to invoices when you log into your account (and they don't email one when you subscribe either). So you don't get to see the VAT breakdown. Seemingly you have to contact their Customer Service to get one.

Thread here with people bringing it up: https://community.ring.com/t/invoice-for-plan/3122

Advertisement