Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SuperEQ S1 Hybrid Headphones - clicking noise

Options
  • 12-01-2021 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently bought a pair of the above headphones, and I'm generally happy with them.

However, when I'm on a call (mobile phone, Zoom, MS Teams etc. it doesn't matter), the people on the other side of the call, can hear a digital / electronic type of clicking noise.

I've tried reestablishing the wireless settings, called from various rooms around the house, tested it with various people across different communication channels etc. However, they can all hear the noise, best described as a regular tapping noise (I can't hear it, only the other parties can hear it, strangely enough).

Had anyone any suggestions on what might be causing it, or how to fix it, please?

Many thanks

Thanks,

G.

Advertisement