Hi, I am planning to mevo to Ireland next year.

I am doing a lot of research at this time, especially for renting options. I was having a look on daft.ie and renting an apartment in Dublin it's expensive.

My max rent would be 1300 to 1500, but if I can find something good at a lower price, it would be better.

I don't like sharing, I have had very bad experiences, so I don't want to do it anymore.

I would like to know the best cities around Dublin, with a good transport system and affordable prices, where I could rent an apartment or a house when the time comes.

I was having a look to Swords, on the north of Dublin, it seems a very good city. I also found Naas and Balbriggan, but sincerely I don't know which one would be the best option.

I don't mind to travel, I am used to a 2hrs commitment, to get from where I live, to the city centre. Until I have a good system of trains, or trams, or busses that can bring me to the city centre and back, I am ok.

Any info regarding good cities, bad ones, zoned to avoid, and renting tips will be very appreciated.

I am from Italy, And I lived in the UK for a while, but surely a lot of stuff are different, so feel free to give as many info as you want regarding renting stuff.

Thank you very much in advance for your time.