Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are murderers of their own families insane?

Options
  • 20-01-2020 5:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

If grief is natural then how are people able to murder their family members in cold blood without shedding a tear? Are they mentally insane (sociopath, psychopath)?

Would they feel devastated if the person they wanted to die, died in a car crash or got murdered by someone else?

Comments

Another uplifting contribution from our resident psychologist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

If grief is natural then how are people able to murder their family members in cold blood without shedding a tear? Are they mentally insane (sociopath, psychopath)?

Would they feel devastated if the person they wanted to die, died in a car crash or got murdered by someone else?

Why don't you answer your own questions first and perhaps I'll give it a shot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MMXX

I don't know, why are you asking me? How would I know? I wouldn't know about that sort of thing, why are you asking me? I wouldn't know... What do you know? HOW do you know!? WHO TOLD YOU?? WHO TOLD YOU????

They're lying... it has nothing to do with me... don't be silly, you know it's not true right? It's just a joke... you believe me, right? Hah? A joke... that's what it was... haha... a joke, yeah. I didn't do anything... yeah? Yeah. Yeah...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

Another uplifting contribution from our resident psychologist.

I agree this thread sucks but...you've started two threads in over 9 years on Boards? Seriously? :eek:

Hit and miss he may be, but at least mr. fegelien is trying.

Sheridan81 wrote: »
    I agree this thread sucks but...you've started two threads in over 9 years on Boards? Seriously? :eek:

Hit and miss he may be, but at least mr. fegelien is trying.

I started one with title of 'can I have access please' in the soccer forum. Alas, there was only one reply. Been reluctant ever since.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Not all of them are, I'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

You're forgetting that years of torment and abuse from someone they are close to and live with can push people over the edge.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Lyan

Grief isn't the only thing that is natural and not everyone is the same.

Advertisement