Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Live Game Signup

Options
  • 10-03-2018 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

Hello and welcome, myself and duffman13 will be running a live game on Wednesday 14th March!

Hoping to have 8-13 players or so, so get your signup in early :)

Game will be running from 6-11 or so, times to be finalized when we have a better idea of numbers

1. Strawbs
    2. sKeith
    3. Ardinn

Comments

Hell yeah!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'll take DR access folks
    working night shift that night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'll take DR access folks
    working night shift that night :(

Is that not an ideal time to be playing :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

duffman13 wrote:
    Is that not an ideal time to be playing

Haha sadly on that shift it's also my busiest time for calls. Need to get used to watching on from DR anyways, next few ones I'm gonna have to sit out cos of holidays and stuff anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Please sir, can I have some more?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

ardinn wrote: »
    Yessum

Welcome aboard

giphy.webp

Still space for a couple of subs :p

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Sorry guys i genuinely would love to play one, but the timings in the evenings never suit as i have to put the little ones down!

Ah what the hell, turns out I now have some free time if this is going ahead.

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Ah what the hell, turns out I now have some free time if this is going ahead.

Cheers, We'll see how tomorrow goes and make a call numbers looking a little light at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Let me convince Mr Molly and I'll get back to you. Dinner might be tight but I reckon we could manage it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Wait no, I've just remembered he has an interview on Thursday so he'll never go for it. But I might play anyway. Stick me down for it.

What we've got so far, if we get 3 or 4 more sign ups we might run with it. If not we can give it another bash after the Ted game

1. Strawbs
    2. sKeith
    3. Ardinn
    4. Necro
    5. Molly

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Gonna put a stall to this for the one being, will post an update when we have a new date but will be a few weeks.

Advertisement