Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no water

Options
  • 16-05-2019 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello,
    I just came back from a weeks holidays and no water in my house from any tap. I live on Kildare Road, Crumlin, Dublin 12. There seems to be work going on on the footpaths outside. Is there any issue with water on Kildare Road? Everything was fine before I went away. The public work on the footpaths started while I was away.
    thanks
    S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gid1

I checked that link already before I emailed via Boards.ie but I saw nothing regarding Crumlin.
    Can you advise if the water is out on Kildare Road or what the issue might be?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

No sorry just a guy who saw your question on the main page and posted the link just in case.

• Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep Irish Water: Niamh

Hi gid1,
    gid1 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I just came back from a weeks holidays and no water in my house from any tap. I live on Kildare Road, Crumlin, Dublin 12. There seems to be work going on on the footpaths outside. Is there any issue with water on Kildare Road? Everything was fine before I went away. The public work on the footpaths started while I was away.
    thanks
    S
    Sorry to hear this.

If supply to your cold kitchen tap is still affected, please PM us with the following information:

- Your full name;
    - Your full address; and
    - Contact number.

Once these details are provided, a member of our team will look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Niamh

Advertisement