Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Afraid I caught an STI

Options
  • 15-05-2019 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Didnt know where to post this and cant find any information.
    I was with someone over the weekend, we didnt have sex but I gave him oral. I asked him was he checked, he said he was but since Monday ive had a really sore throat and today noticed a pretty bad looking infection on my tonsils, ive no other symptoms, no cold or flu although I have been very tired the last few days and last night slept for nearly 12 hours which is unlike me.
    Im worried I might have caught something off him.
    Ive made an appointment with my doctor but he's not available until next week. This infection is only going to get worse.
    I dont know what to do? Theres no sexual health screening clinics in my area.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

Hi OP

I'm afraid that seeking or giving medical advice is not permitted in PI. As such, I'm afraid I have to lock this thread.

Please follow this link to see a list of STI/Sexual Health clinics in Ireland: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=152605

Thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement