Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laptop stalling - problem

• 12-05-2019 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

My laptop is stalling after about 5 minutes of use.
    Any quick tips please
    Thank you

Comments

too little info really.

reinstall windows would be the suggestion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Use the task manager to shut off unnecessary services and software but yep windows repair/install.
    How old is it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 johntrecy

Testimony how i got a loan from (Golden 1 Credit Union)
    Good day I am John by name and i live in Dublin i will like to talk about the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was difficult so i became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online, then i saw a comment from a friend called Walter Chad and he talked about this legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a man called Mr Mike Steel who controls the firm called Golden 1 Credit Union, So i applied for a loan sum of (€60,000.00) with low interest rate of 3% so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan to keep my broken business running and also to pay off my bills so i am advising everyone of you who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: ( credituniong @ gmail.com ) to get any kind of loan you need today, thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Conology

johntrecy wrote: »
    Testimony how i got a loan from (Golden 1 Credit Union)
    Good day I am John by name and i live in Dublin i will like to talk about the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was difficult so i became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online, then i saw a comment from a friend called Walter Chad and he talked about this legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a man called Mr Mike Steel who controls the firm called Golden 1 Credit Union, So i applied for a loan sum of (€60,000.00) with low interest rate of 3% so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan to keep my broken business running and also to pay off my bills so i am advising everyone of you who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: ( credituniong @ gmail.com ) to get any kind of loan you need today, thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

Could you give me a loan of a laptop for a while ...otherwise ...take a hike somewhere else

Advertisement