Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should my wife pay its4women.ie 20 euro to replace a disk not received?

Options
  • 23-04-2019 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭

Been waiting now for a couple of weeks for my wifes insurance disk and nothings arrived in the post.

Contacted its4women.ie online and waited at least 24hours for them to reply each time and they say they have sent the documents out and if my wife wants a replacement there is a €20 charge.

its4women.ie state docs were sent out on the 6th of this month.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,377 ✭✭✭cml387

Did you get any documents?
    The disk is part of the cert usually.
    Nowadays some just send an email with a pdf of the cert and disk and you print it out yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

You can't prove you didn't receive them so nothing really you can do. Put it back on them and ask them to send through a scanned copy of the original docs they said were issued, they should be time stamped so that will satisfy that they are telling the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Sorry been away and only just back. My wife drove for a few days with no disk but after putting in a formal complaint they sent out a replacement with no charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭treascon

Proper order. They are a terrible shower to deal with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

treascon wrote: »
    Proper order. They are a terrible shower to deal with

My wife would agree with you. She won't be getting insurance again with them having to wait 24 hours for every email reply is bad enough but when the replies don't answer the questions it gets really annoying.

Now they seem to be threatening to cancel her insurance with them if she doesn't send back LAST YEARS EXPIRED insurance documents (also insured with them)? She's going to send them back anyway just to save any hassle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭treascon

Now they seem to be threatening to cancel her insurance with them if she doesn't send back LAST YEARS EXPIRED insurance documents (also insured with them)? She's going to send them back anyway just to save any hassle[/QUOTE]

No idea why they would want/need that. I learned the hard way too. As did my mother. Cheaper premiums for a reason. They charge for absolutely everything once you take out the policy and there is very little customer service. Never again!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

If this is what they’re like when you’re trying to give them money, imagine how nice they’ll be if they have to pay you.

Always found the whole idea strange. Imagine an its4gays.ie or its4peopleofcoulur.ie. Ridiculous? So is this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I'm with them (,male) and had no problems. Found them quiet good and the price was right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭turbbo

My disc was accidentally damaged. And I contacted them about a new one just got the same lag in response and the €20 charge.
    I replied that it was outrageous and that could they just email me the disc - lets see what happens. Complete rip off.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement