Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sometimes the heart beats the head.

Options
  • 28-04-2019 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭

Well they are called influencers for a reason.

Maybe as I am more conscious of the social media trends concerning veganism I was a little indignant at your comment. I was just concerned that someone seeking out veganism might see the comment and take it up wrong.
    I was not trolling you. And I was not saying you are anti-vegan. I applaud you for your thoughtfulness in reaching out to OP.
    Not conspiracy theories- they're quite real. The meat industries want us shut down.

Please take no offence. There was none intended. Just a discussion. We can differ on opinion, once we remember why we're here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

auspicious wrote: »
    Well they are called influencers for a reason.Maybe as I am more conscious of the social media trends concerning veganism I was a little indignant at your comment. I was just concerned that someone seeking out veganism might see the comment and take it up wrong.
    I was not trolling you. And I was not saying you are anti-vegan. I applaud you for your thoughtfulness in reaching out to OP.
    Not conspiracy theories- they're quite real. The meat industries want us shut down.

Please take no offence. There was none intended. Just a discussion. We can differ on opinion, once we remember why we're here.

Erm - not sure what all that's about - but anyway just one thing.

I think you will find it is generally it's the plant-food lot who want the 'meat' industry shut down and not the other way around. Personally I dont care what anyone wants to eat.

Advertisement