Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know More About Your Elves - #5 Loughc

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Yeah back on topic...

Favourite easter egg?
    Favourite breakfast?
    Favourite alcoholic beverage?
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

DvB wrote: »
    Huge!

And you seem such a nice guy!

Only joking, always good to meet other fans.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

TRS30 wrote: »
    Sorry late to the party.

Hope these wasn’t asked already...

3 famous dinner guests? Dead or alive (currently, not at the dinner!!) and why.

Best place you’ve been on holiday?

Ps love the fact you an NFL fan. Am a massive Eagles fan.

Favourite place on holidays New York. Been 4 times and still would love to go back.

Dinner party, Dara O’Briain, he’s both clever and hilarious so conversation should be interesting.

Chris Martin seems like a great guy and would have some interesting stories.

And sticking to the NFL theme Tom Brady no matter who you support you have to recognise him as the GOAT would love to hear more about his career and drive.

Bit of a sausage fest that dinner party is. :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Feels like we could have a Christmas Boardsies outing to one of the upcoming college games in for the laugh, looks like there's a few of us NFL fans here :pac::pac: Plus, Notre Dame vs Navy in 2020 could be good craic!

Ok, questions.

1) Coke or Pepsi?
    2) Favourite book (or series!)?
    3) If you had 24 hours with money no object to do whatever you wanted to do, what would you chose?

Game meet up. Oh hell yeah!

1) Pepsi Max & Full fat Coke. Don’t like regular Pepsi or Diet Coke at all.

2) Favourite series of books, Lord of the rings.

3) 24 hours, pay off all bills, Landrover jeep straight out. And an entire new wardrobe. I’d love to go crazy on clothes but deffo can’t afford it.

DvB wrote: »
    Yeah back on topic...

Favourite easter egg?
    Favourite breakfast?
    Favourite alcoholic beverage?

And Lindt Easter Egg and I’m happy.

Eggs Benedict if I’m being fancy otherwise Weetabix :pac:

Favourite alcoholic drink... Bulmers :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Loughc wrote: »
    Game meet up. Oh hell yeah!

1) Pepsi Max & Full fat Coke. Don’t like regular Pepsi or Diet Coke at all.

OMG TWINSIES! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Jude13

Can't believe I have missed this thread.

Is there any Christmas gift that you keep asking for/dropping hints that you never got/get?

Jude13 wrote: »
    Can't believe I have missed this thread.

Is there any Christmas gift that you keep asking for/dropping hints that you never got/get?

As a child it was a Mr. Frosty.

I think my parents kept talking me out of it as opposed to just not getting it for me.

As an adult it’s a paid trip to America :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,010 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Loughc wrote: »
    As a child it was a Mr. Frosty.

I think my parents kept talking me out of it as opposed to just not getting it for me.

As an adult it’s a paid trip to America :pac:

I was the same with Mr Frosty. My mother bought it for my nephew last Christmas. We did point out the irony!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Jude13

Ditto with Mr Frosty

• Advertisement

Maybe showing my vintage here but what was a mr frosty? Unless it was an ice pop maker, ice crusher (vaguely remember that thing) I have no idea.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

DvB...LOL....I was wondering the same thing.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

This is Mr Frosty

0003867_mr-frosty-the-crunchy-ice-maker_550.jpeg

Ah yes, that's the thing I was thinking of.

Advertisement