Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

13-10-2018, 15:25   #1
enaeknala1

NBA League Pass

Hope this isn’t against the rules of the thread.

For those interested in NBA league pass, it’s possible to buy a subscription through an Indian VPN for a fraction of the cost and get full access.

You need to activate your VPN for buying league pass first day and again every time you open the app, once you have opened the app you can turn off the VPN so that your not using much data through the VPN, this way a free VPN should suffice.

A yearly subscription is usually over €200 and it can be got for approximately €11.50 for the year or €1.17 for the monthly package through the Indian site. Fantastic bargain at this price!
(4) thanks from:
Advertisement
14-10-2018, 09:09   #2
bot43

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaeknala1 View Post

For those interested in NBA league pass, it’s possible to buy a subscription through an Indian VPN for a fraction of the cost and get full access.

You need to activate your VPN for buying league pass first day and again every time you open the app, once you have opened the app you can turn off the VPN so that your not using much data through the VPN, this way a free VPN should suffice.

A yearly subscription is usually over €200 and it can be got for approximately €11.50 for the year or €1.17 for the monthly package through the Indian site. Fantastic bargain at this price!
This is what I’m doing this year. Worked out €12.99 + free tunnel bear and works a charm.

Can’t imagine it will work this way for too long though. The NFL have far better security against this so assume NBA will follow suit soon.
16-10-2018, 06:20   #3
iancairns

Quote:

Thanks for the amazing tip. Do you mane an actual Indian VPN provider or from any VPN and rooted through Indian. Any recommendations? Thanks!
16-10-2018, 10:24   #4
Raoul

I had posted this in the season thread should have posted here.

What do you get on the league pass app exactly? I am trying to get into NBA this season. I was hoping that it would have a highlights show that I could watch but it looks like I can only watch that if I watch it within one day of it being shown.
16-10-2018, 12:12   #5
iancairns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bot43 View Post
Quote:

This is what I’m doing this year. Worked out €12.99 + free tunnel bear and works a charm.

Can’t imagine it will work this way for too long though. The NFL have far better security against this so assume NBA will follow suit soon.
Trying this at the moment. So I turn on Tunnelbear. Set it to India and then when I go to NBA League Pass page I see a yearly offer of €11 or something? That how it works?
Advertisement
16-10-2018, 12:35   #6
iancairns

Nice! Think I have it working. Hope it lasts
14-11-2018, 22:10   #7
SPACE COWBOY

Hi enaeknala1,

Thanks for the tip! This has worked for me. Chromecast it to the TV.
I was used to having all the NBA on BT sports for the last few years.
I get BT sports free on both my Sky+ HD boxes as I have Eir broadband. Sorry to see it go over to Sky Sports.
12-01-2019, 22:14   #8
v3ttel

Couple of questions on NBA league pass (just signing up for Blazers games only).

Will there be blackouts during ad breaks? Presumably the coverage/commentary will come from a regional broadcaster (NBC sports NW) who shows all the teams games?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion