Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

EBS Internet Banking - Are you happy?

Options
  • 20-01-2021 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm always having issues with their app. No confirmation being sent, other times it gets stuck. Never works and their customer service do nothing about it when I send them a complain.

What's your experience with EBS so far? Do you recommend any alternative (low banking fees)?

Thank you
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dayo93

Ye I find the app hit or miss, same thing not getting confirmation to log in , Im prepared to stay with them though for the free banking.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Q&A

Found it hit and miss in the beginning. Keep in mind issues with the phone app could be down to how the phone processes the app or how actively the operating system manages background apps.

I try to open the app before I start the process to log in. I generally don't have any problems with it then. Not as good as other banking apps but for the price I can't complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭sidekick

How do you get the app to work? Trying to help my father and his neighbour but every time it gets stuck at the last step. EBS help desk unhelpfully suggests there is no internet connection and then offers to send a new code in the post. Really useless. But if there is knack to getting it all to work, please let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭ArrBee

I've been with them 2 years I think. Since pstb started charging.

It started off pretty bad where the confirmation from the app wouldn't make it to the website and would take a bit of faffing about to get logged in. But in the last year it's been better for me.
    I think it's only happen once in the last year.

I access the banking from a desktop of that makes a difference.

Advertisement