Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet Chuck Liddell TODAY in Cork

Options
  • 19-07-2010 6:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭

Just a heads up in case anybody's interested.

Chuck will be arriving in Cork today at 16:25 on the Aer Lingus flight from Birmingham

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

scudzilla wrote: »
    Just a heads up in case anybody's interested.

Chuck will be arriving in Cork today at 16:25 on the Aer Lingus flight from Birmingham

Any clue what his program will be in Ireland? He on business/PR or just holiday?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jayo_M

He's doing a tour of seminars in the UK and Ireland. He'll be doing one at the Boxing Clinic, but I'm not sure if he's doing any others in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Major coup for the boxing clinic in fairness. Doing a 2 hr striking seminar tomorrow night there.
    scudzilla wrote:

You stalker you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

He still hasn't made any official statement on his retirement yet has he?

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

I Cant Wait until tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

can't wait for tomorrow either, it'll be epic!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

[QUOTE=gimmick;6699424
    You stalker you :)[/QUOTE]

Nah, not me, i live in Dublin, been a long time since i headed down to the Capital

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

gimmick wrote: »
    You stalker you :)

Nah, not me, i live in Dublin, been a long time since i headed down to the Capital

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

chuck2y.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭flynny51

Just got back. I was kinda curious what he was going to do because he's not exactly a technical fighter but in fairness what he showed was good sense and practical. He showed his trademark right haymaker, right hook, spinning back fist, spinning back kick, leg grab takedown and a half guard escape and cradle. He gave excellent advice on each and how to lead into them and what to do after.

Great for the boxing clinic and their facilities were fantastic.

DSCN1068.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

Hes such a legend man,was brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Apparently, he was in Havanas nightclub tonight too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

titan18 wrote: »
    Apparently, he was in Havanas nightclub tonight too

Awesome.

Was John Hackleman with him or any of his coaches or any UFC people or did he travel alone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭flynny51

rovert wrote: »
    Awesome.

Was John Hackleman with him or any of his coaches or any UFC people or did he travel alone?

Wife and kids. There was lads messing with her getting her to jump up and down to grab a ball, just putting it out of reach. Chuck was getting photos taken at the time, i'd say if he had seen what was going on they'd be dead :p She was very friendly in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Evan Mc

Who were the lucky boys that went to Havannahs with him afterwards? Was he boozing? I'd to go home..stupid work.:(

Advertisement