Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mattress Thoughts & Experiences

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,878 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Rosey999 wrote:
    ODEAREST Derrynane 1600 - *

I have an Odearest. Might even be the same one listed. It has something like 3000 individual springs. Or maybe it's 1600?It's close to 10 years old now and still comfortable. Asked Mrs Sleeper to describe it and she said firm mattress but the top covering is memory foam so soft at the same time.

Now that I think it's that old I might look at replacing it but probably our favourite mattress over the last 30 years

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Rosey999

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    I have an Odearest. Might even be the same one listed. It has something like 3000 individual springs. Or maybe it's 1600?It's close to 10 years old now and still comfortable. Asked Mrs Sleeper to describe it and she said firm mattress but the top covering is memory foam so soft at the same time.

Now that I think it's that old I might look at replacing it but probably our favourite mattress over the last 30 years

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated! I'm thinking that I will go with this model, it's just such a tough call to make as I'm so used to my old one.

Advertisement