Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form 11

Options
  • 21-01-2021 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi, I applied for KBC credit card & they asked me to provide copy of form 11 & self assessment letter for 2019. I had received copy of self assessment from revenue which i provided to kBC but they are still looking for copy of form 11. I tried to find on ROS inbox messages but there is no Form 11 there only self assessment and receipts are there.

Can you please tell me how I can get copy of form 11. My accountant files returns online if it helps. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

It's not in front of of at the moment, so I'm going on memory, but it should be under revenue record. But make sure that your browser allows pop ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 bob.thebuilder

I have only Receipts & ITSA Full agreement acknowledgment in Revenue Records. If i try to search income tax > form 11 then there is nothing in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Yyhhuuu

I have only Receipts & ITSA Full agreement acknowledgment in Revenue Records. If i try to search income tax > form 11 then there is nothing in it.

The revenue notice of assessment clearly displays your declared income and taxes thereon. They should not need a form 11. Phone them and tell them that. I applied for a credit card a few years ago from Bank of Ireland where I banked- they didnt require any Revenue documents only looked at my bank statements. They also gave me a €6k credit limit. Is this the standard/usual credit limit. Thankfully I dont use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

I just looked.
    I went to ROS and logged in.

Do you have a certificate from Revenue loaded in your browser? Can you get in to the right area using the cert and password?

If you can:
    Revenue record tab should give a list of documents; under document type it's just listed as 'Form 11'
    Some browsers will block it as a pop up, but if so there should be a message telling you to allow it.
    The form will come up with the title in red: "Acknowledgement of Income Tax Return and Self assessment", but all the fields and numbers are there.

If it's not there, it's probably because you used an agent to file the return and it'll be listed under the account registered to his registered ID number. If so, you'll have to ask him.

If you don't have a cert/password, you'll have to get one from Revenue and/or talk to your agent.

Yeah it’s standard KBC credit card.I requested 5000 limit. I already gave self assessment for 2019 but they still want copy of form 11.
    Yyhhuuu wrote: »
    The revenue notice of assessment clearly displays your declared income and taxes thereon. They should not need a form 11. Phone them and tell them that. I applied for a credit card a few years ago from Bank of Ireland where I banked- they didnt require any Revenue documents only looked at my bank statements. They also gave me a €6k credit limit. Is this the standard/usual credit limit. Thankfully I dont use it.

• Advertisement

I have certificate loaded in browser. When i go in revenue record tab and search for income tax & Form 11 then i get nothing. I will give call to my agent & will ask him to forward me. Thanks very much
    I just looked.
    I went to ROS and logged in.

Do you have a certificate from Revenue loaded in your browser? Can you get in to the right area using the cert and password?

If you can:
    Revenue record tab should give a list of documents; under document type it's just listed as 'Form 11'
    Some browsers will block it as a pop up, but if so there should be a message telling you to allow it.
    The form will come up with the title in red: "Acknowledgement of Income Tax Return and Self assessment", but all the fields and numbers are there.

If it's not there, it's probably because you used an agent to file the return and it'll be listed under the account registered to his registered ID number. If so, you'll have to ask him.

If you don't have a cert/password, you'll have to get one from Revenue and/or talk to your agent.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

I have certificate loaded in browser. When i go in revenue record tab and search for income tax & Form 11 then i get nothing. I will give call to my agent & will ask him to forward me. Thanks very much

If your agent filed the F11 then it will be in their inbox/archive. They can download and email you a copy. It's one snag with ROS. You may see the result of anything you or the agent filed in the taxes tabs but you'll only see the physical document filed if you filed it or Revenue sent a copy of the result (ITSA) which you have.

Advertisement